Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Perpetuum


Happy Birthday, Dad! I love you! :)

****

My power playlist: 1) New Morning - Alpha Rev
2) Riverside - Agnes Obel
3) Jar of Hearts - Christina Perri
4) Apologize - OneRepublic
5) repeat, haha

***

I'm a very unsettling combination of happy and empty, fulfilled and chaotic, confused and peaceful. I feel like I'm supposed to be having the time of my life, but I'm too aware of that fact to be having it. Also, it's frickin freezing up here. I'm a little hermit because venturing outdoors is like torture. I can't wait for spring.

**

I'm reinvesting myself bit by bit, and it's exhilarating. I find myself wondering how I ended up here, but I know the answer so well, my mind chants it to my soul.

*

It's going to be a few years until I meet him. He's with somebody right now. I hope that his heart doesn't break too badly when he gets out of it, but regardless, the edges of mine will be waiting for the edges of his. I pray for him every day. Knowing that He knows both of us is enough knowledge for now. It has to be.

2 comments:

Molly said...

I love you lu.

Dad said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes precious girl. I love you so much.