Thursday, June 7, 2007

Sure, Why Not.

I've been tagged by H. I thought I'd give it a go.

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

1) Worker Mommy
2) Whiskeymarie
3) Lollie
4) Random Mindless Ramblings
5) Bulletproof Blank

*I'm not tagging anybody... if you'd like to fill this out, feel free.*

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was getting ready to start first grade, my first year of school. I never went to kindergarten. I didn't skip it, per se, I just didn't enroll.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
The same I am now. Work, band practice, sometimes eating, always sleeping.



Five snacks you enjoy:
1) Sun Chips
2) Oreos
3) Deviled Eggs
4) Guacamole on anything
5) Cinnamon Teddy Grahams

Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:
1) Hide And Seek - Imogen Heap
2) One By One - Unkle Bob
3) Mad World - Gary Jules
4) Pinball Wizard - The Who
5) See the Sun - Dido




Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
(Let's say...5 separate million-dollar deals.)

1) Pay off Mom and Dad's debt.
2) Buy three dream cars, one for each kid. ^ This red 1980 Mercedes-Benz 450SL for me. Light blue would be nice, too.
3) Launch a charitable business idea, such as Toms shoes or Ethos water.
4) Pay for my college. And Jack's college. And Skye's college...
5) Purchase the many books and CDs I've had my eye on.


Five bad habits:
1) Neck cracking
2) Sarcasm
3) Extreme procrastination
4) Nail polish chipping
5) I don't put anything away. My room is covered with my shoes and laundry.


Five things you like doing:
1) Sleeping
2) Reading
3) Writing
4) Talking
5) Laughing


Five things you would never wear again:
1) I once wore my dad's old Gulf War fatigues to school. I painted my nails dark brown to match. Never again.
2) Flowered barettes -- the bendy kind.
3) Turtlenecks.
4) Pigtails.
5) Birkenstocks. (I've never owned a pair. I tried them once and refuse to wear them.)


Five favorite toys:
1) This
2) These
3) This
4) This
5) And this guy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lady.
I love Wooly Willy and his female counterpart Hairy Harriet. I get one I think everytime I go to Cracker Barrel.
I also remeber the day when you wore your dad's Gulf Gear.
I alseo remeber the strife and annoyance you had when someone said, "Lucy, are you going emo?"

H said...

Ahhh, neck cracking. I am a chronic cracker of all joints in my body -- including, but not limited to my neck, back, ankles, wrists, knuckles, occasionally the knuckles of my toes, and occasionally my hips. Yes, my hips.

I actually read this little piece a couple of weeks ago by a 27-year-old guy in Des Moines who had a series of small strokes and the doctors told him that while they didn't know specifically what had caused it, it could possibly be attributed to his near-constant neck cracking. He said he quit cold turkey; as soon as I read "neck cracking" I thought Oooh! Haven't cracked mine in awhile! and did so.

This information will be vital for the EMTs who come when my stroke arrives.

Point Dexter said...

Wooly Willy! Man, thats so old school. I will have to fill out this survey some time soon. :)

Whiskeymarie said...

God I love that car.
Maybe you could buy me one too?

And really, what IS more fun than a barrel o' monkeys?