Monday, June 11, 2007

New Element

Please check out this blog's addition: My Visual DNA. >

Each category has a chosen picture that I felt described it, and each caption relays a bit more of what it means to me. The pictures switch pretty quickly, but rolling over the thumbnail of the picture you want to see will keep that picture still. I encourage you to create your own, if you haven't already, at the link below the window.

It really bugs me that it breaches my layout's boundaries, but I like it too much to trash it. I'll learn to deal.

4 comments:

H said...

That's awesome. I'll have to look into that.

Flenker said...

Your drink looks delicious. It's making me want one right now. . . .

Point Dexter said...

I did that earlier. I haven't posted mine yet though. Very cool.

Oz said...

Gee ... your "My Holiday" reminds me of a beach in Florida on the Gulf of Mexico :-)