Thursday, May 10, 2007

Picture Perfect

Guess what?

I saw my first Duck Mom and Duck Babies train today. They were floating down a creek. Floating...? Well they don't swim...

Anyways. I was at my bus stop after having taken off my Hell of A Blister Shoes and running home to grab my Algebra book when I peeked at my neighbors' creek and saw the Duck family. There were five Ducklings, babies as I like to call them. "What was a duck doing with five babies? Were they crying?" my dad asks. Ha. Ha. Ducklings, okay?

Today was a beautiful day. They've been beautiful for some time now, and I enjoyed the bus window wind on my way to school. It ensured that I would be awake enough to complete my 4th period class homework in 1st period.

But then, I didn't make it that far. Mom picked me up before lunch, which was good; I needed the alone time and had forgotten my pizza money.


^ an example photo I wish I had taken but did not.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. Babies...God love 'em

H said...

I like ducks.

Point Dexter said...

We have a duck couple at my apartment complex. They are very well fed. Everybody throws their bread at them. Ha. We're hoping to have ducklings soon.

Check this out
http://bertc.com/bad_parenting.htm
:D

Jad said...

I also like ducks, but not eels.

Anonymous said...

Oh my God, you are so young.

I just want to shake you and tell you these are the best years of your life. Live life to the fullest, because it's all down here from here.

But I don't want to scare you or anything.

Oh hey, cute picture.