Saturday, April 7, 2007

Hiatus

The thing about a hiatus, or the purpose, is to rejuvenate you. Give you some time to chill, so that upon your return, the burning-out process can start fresh. At least that was my point of view until today. Spring break ends tomorrow, and the only thing this week has done for me is sort out my priorities and put school on the bottom. Don't get me wrong. My education is my window to the world and all that stuff. I'm all for it. I like to learn and see my friends. I also like doing my own research on topics I've been wondering about, reading my own books, and writing my own papers. But alas, that does not create a GPA. Maybe they can deliver the SATs to me on a silver platter. I've got three hours, and I've done it before. I liked it.

Haha. WEIRDO. Yeah, yeah. So here's the thing. I've got two months left, and I plan to do my best. That gets me to summer safely. Which gets me to next year safely...*cue buzzkill. Ah, the concept of time. That's a separate post altogether.

2 comments:

Oz said...

My theory is that I try to have good days.

Good day == work hard, do something I want to, spend time with God and family.

I figure if I string enough good days together, I'll end up with a good life. It's working out so far.

Flenker said...

enjoy spring breaks while you can. I just had my last one a month ago, and took advantage of it as much as I could. I hope you did the same with yours!

ps - Thanks for the comment, I'll keep an eye out over here. :)