Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Bleep bleep beedle ee dee, yup

Hi. I am on my lunch break at work. I am typing this on my tiny phone. I wanted to say that I'm a bit tired of being such a drag all the time. I couldn't sleep last night and realized with a start that I'd like to put all the time I smush into thinking into learning instead. I spend so much time in my head. Granted, I often feel trapped there, but who doesn't like a challenge? I don't want to be so stormy all the time. We all have enough of that. So from now on, I'll post more of the sunshine. I might try a music posting project my brother suggested. Or upload my instagram pictures. And surely, when I have no one to turn while I'm sifting through the dark, I'll turn to you, but I'll steer some clear skies this way, too. Something good this way comes. Anyway, it's time for me to go. Forgive any typos... this post is proofread-free. Good day to you! Good day to me.

No comments: