Monday, March 19, 2012

Misc.

some facts about me, as I understand them?

I am wearing a secondhand baseball jersey. Grayson Buckeyes. red. Miller, #9.
I froze a bowl of clementine slices. they taste like tiny citrusy jewels; I am a genius.
I am living my last teenaged week, and I'm trying not to think about it.
I don't feel anxious at all, except when I wonder why I suddenly stopped feeling anxious
I miss sweater season already.
The new Blogger interface tells you all about your page views and readership, and I have readers in Alaska! HEY ALASKA:)!

I mean, that's pretty exciting. I love Alaska. back to the facts--I want to live in Alaska.
I look for dealbreakers like they're colorful, plastic, candy-filled eggs.
I am shockingly capable of keeping my room spotless.
I love little twinkly Christmas lights. I would light a whole house with them if I could.
I want to be a writer. I don't know how to do it.
I love how my room smells while my windows are open.
I am going to learn how to ride a motorcycle.
I hope I pet an elephant one day.

No comments: