Monday, May 16, 2011

Brooklyn, Brooklyn

I'm home now, but I miss this.
I said I'll move here when I graduate, and I wasn't joking!
You said you would, too, and you were joking, but I really would meet you there.
It's too beautiful an opportunity for me to live without.

Sort of like some friendships.

I realized today, with great force, that I could easily love someone. Well, that I'd known. That wasn't the realization. The realization was that I could not easily be loved. Not that I'm impossible to love... I just wouldn't know what to do with it.

In fact, I don't even want to think about it anymore. It's 4AM, and this is my subconscious talking. Sorry, buddies. You wait ten days for an update and have to settle for this. The thing is that sometimes real life is updating too quickly for me to translate my reactions into cyberlife updates. What matters is this:

I'm home. in the place I call home for now.
I've returned to the people I love and have many slots open in that category.
I thank God for the aforementioned facts.
YOU are loved!

No comments: