Thursday, February 10, 2011

Blahblahblah

Oh man. Even what's clear isn't clear.

I hate hormones.

If you'd like, you can pray for some measure of joy to take over my life. That would be really, really nice.

Cause I don't mind resigning to the whole "life is hard, you can do it" shindig, but at the same time... I mind. Every once in a while. Like every other Tuesday.

Every other Tuesday, I'd like to not worry and to not find people's faults so easily and to feel like this is a twilight-free zone. If it catches on, maybe it can become a weekly thing.

Praise the Lord, oh my soul.

Forever and ever.

Amen.

1 comment:

molly said...

I Will pray and then pray more...then we will go to england and find residence there. After we roadtrip to california. Then I will be a writer and you will support me because you will be famous before me, but thats ok. I love you Lu, I would send joy for you but she will prolly suffocate and die in the mail.

Besides you must see like to see decay, F*** that.