Monday, November 29, 2010

Curses and Blessings

I could not possibly say all I've been thinking right now. My mind is a whirlpool. Cess pool, maybe.

Here's a snippet: I see what God's doing by removing control from me. He's making me squirm and retraining where I turn. I've prayed more and trusted more and gleaned more wisdom in the past week than in the rest of my life combined. Now the name of the game is to fend off spiritual warfare and resentment when I ask God for peace and don't find any. I always used to find it there.

I know he knows what's best for me, and I trust that that will be revealed to me in my lifetime.

I wish I could peek into what's best for me and rest assured that it's the same thing I yearn for.

I wish I could control what I yearn for. I can't control it, but I do think it's changing.

If you're reading this--hello.
If you're not--well that's exactly the thing I'm supposed to get used to now, huh.

God is good God is good God is good. Say it with me: God is good God is good God is good...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

amen

Molls said...

God reveals himself differently in different times in your life, I see a chain of keys that God is holding, the keys are yours and he has different keys for different times in your life. They all open different doors but he presents the keys to you in different ways.

He is ever so present in your life, I promise.
ALways praying for you love.

Love you lu, Molls