Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hey Kids

I haven't written in ages. Maybe that's why my back hurts.

Recent thoughts for those who wonder why I never post them:
1) I hope I pass my driver's license test next Thursday
2) My siblings and I are growing up to be really cool people
3) I love that feeling when you first meet a friend and have a gut feeling that you'll be each other's support system for a long time coming. I love the ambiguity and anticipation in that feeling even more than I love the security in knowing that they feel the same about you. Must be the dose of gambler's adrenaline in my veins.
4) Poker is fun
5) I'm going to be on my complete own in the capital of the world, and I'm not nervous about it. Though I can't tell if understanding that you think I would be means I actually am....
6) I have a sinking feeling that I'll never get around to seeing very much of the world. Seriously, it gnaws at me.
7) I need to stop priding myself on being a ray of reality in people's lives and start focusing on becoming a ray of sunshine.

Sunshine is real, after all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you pass your test??

& you are a ray of sunshine in my lifee! <3 haha