Sunday, September 13, 2009

Thought I'd Check In

Hello, all. I hope you're having a fantastic weekend. I'm a tad burned out and still exhausted, but tomorrows keep coming and I'm thankful for that. Could you help me out? I'm buried in the college application process and have hit a wee road block.

"What five words would you use to describe yourself?"

I don't know how to describe myself. I think they'd be best if they came from those who know me. Can you think of one?
*Apparently they're best when atypical--i.e. stay away from responsible, dependable, hard-working, etc...

I now pronounce this blog a think tank!

--comments haven't been emailed to me from Blogger lately...strange. Sorry it took so long to publish all of them!

7 comments:

H said...

You are:
Creative
Witty
Brilliant
Insightful
Sagacious
Vivacious

Need more? I'm sure I could come up with some.

Good luck with college applications. I'm sure it is a daunting process. Are you looking at any colleges in Minnesota? :)

Unknown said...

Perspicacious.

Anonymous said...

Well, the assignment asks you to describe yourself, so if someone else told you, it would be like cheating. Sorry to hear you don't know how to describe yourself. Maybe look at what you've done in the last week and see what word applies to specific thing you've done or something. I'm just throwing out some ideas for this think tank since it seemed a little empty.

Good luck with you college applications.

Anonymous said...

problem-solver
conscientious
friend
organized
straightforward

Katieeee said...

atypical, relentless, profound, poetic, put together, passionate, (woah I guess I was only thinking in p words), sardonic, quirky, verbose, blonde, sexy, (I double dog dare you to say that you're blonde and sexy on your application), researcher, willing to dig to find what you like, reader, fun, indie, oddly enough can identify with every character of the Breakfast Club in some way.
Good enough?

Anonymous said...

i think that you are independent and your mind is seclusive. you know how you feel. you are strong in who you are. i cant find exact words for that though.

Molly said...

haha i like katieeee and mine didint show up but i think katie has u set girl