Friday, June 1, 2007

Like A Bowl of Oatmeal


Dang, this blog is bland. How am I supposed to expect people to read if they are being lulled to sleep by the extensive grey background? I need some help. Additional blog tips, if you will. Sprucing tips. I tried the picture element, but my computer won't upload the pics. My computer is lacking in many Blogger areas. For instance, there is no Insert Link icon or Edit HTML option. And now my pictures won't upload, save the occasional blog post picture.

If there is a formula for changing the background of this blog, I would kindly appreciate it.

3 comments:

Whiskeymarie said...

I routinely blog about the following:
Cleaning
What I ate
Shopping
NOTHING
Cleaning
Personal hygiene...

You get the picture.
Hang in there, sweets. Not every day can be a throwing-a-party-and-flying-a-flag day.
;)

Flenker said...

there's nothing wrong with oatmeal! I love it.

Other than that, I don't really have any suggestions. . . I'm not the best person to be giving advice on luring people to blogs. Maybe you need a gimmick... Like a dancng monkey or something

Anonymous said...

I like your format actually. It's simple and doesn't distract from the content =)