Sunday, April 15, 2007

Misc.

Maybe a rut is a good thing. A rut is like a trench, right? And a trench protects soldiers from enemy fire. I'm thinking I'll hang out in this rut and do the best that I can.

...

I really appreciate all readers and comments. If not for you, I wouldn't post at all.
All of my non-member friends: thanks for the face-to-face comments and anonymous musings.
For the two (that I know of) blogs that have me linked: I'm honored. I read you guys every day. "Love" is overused, but I'm pretty sure I love it.

...

I'm gonna go write about the rain. Weather is surprisingly inspirational.

2 comments:

Stephen said...

I'm very picky about who I link.

you deserve it. I'm honored to be on your page as well.

Flenker said...

hey, thanks for the link to my site, too, and all the comments that you've left for me! I truly appreciate them, and will try to reciprocate when I can! :) keep up the good work.